Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Loop issue with Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A new HLE will very likely be in-between the old HLE and LLE Recompiler in terms of performance, but we can only speculate right now – can't benchmark code that hasn't been written yet.
AX with Zelda ucode would (in theory) solve my static issues as well as I only get the issue with LLE so I second the new AX...lol
(05-22-2013, 11:51 PM)haddockd Wrote: [ -> ]HLE with Zelda ucode would (in theory) solve my static issues as well as I only get the issue with LLE so I second the new HLE...lol
Fixed that for you. AX is the microcode that has already been rewritten in HLE it Does not contain the Zelda microcode. A rewrite of the HLE Zelda Microcode should not change anything with the HLE AX rewrite so I don't see how it will fix your static issues unless you where only having static issues on zelda ucode games.

Edit: I just browsed your old thread and it seems you are talking specifically about zelda ucode games so yeah I guess this will be perfect for you.
Yeah, most of the games I play are and thanks for correcting my misinformation Smile

I would love a way to stop using LLE and the funny part is that the reason isnt performance...lol
Pages: 1 2