Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Green day rockband wii question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, i want to play green day rockband on the dolphin wii, but i also want the 21 guns song, is there a way i can manually download the dlc and add it as a mod?
I think something about Rock Band DLC and Dolphin was discussed in this thread a while ago, it may be useful to you. I'm not entirely sure, but you may end up using a dump of your Wii's NAND to get the DLC.
Ok, there was much talk about nand, wad and many other things i didnt understand one bit Tongue
>3.5-367
GODDAMMIT PEOPLE, 367'S OLD, STOP HITTING THE WRONG SITE

GO GET A NEWER BUILD FROM HERE: http://dolphin-emu.org/download/
There's a NAND dumping guide here. You'll probably need that.

Also, if you're unsure of what the terms are, google them first, then ask us here if things still aren't clear. You can find out more info on WADs and the Wii NAND with these links.
(05-20-2013, 03:23 PM)pauldacheez Wrote: [ -> ]>3.5-367
GODDAMMIT PEOPLE, 367'S OLD, STOP HITTING THE WRONG SITE

GO GET A NEWER BUILD FROM HERE: http://dolphin-emu.org/download/

Good idea! now i get stuttering sound and stuttering video in green day rockband with only 20% cpu usage! Big Grin (used to have 120 fps there and 60% cpu usage)
Rolling back to the one i was on.
Well, whatever, as long as you know you're using old shit.
(05-20-2013, 02:32 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]I think something about Rock Band DLC and Dolphin was discussed in this thread a while ago, it may be useful to you. I'm not entirely sure, but you may end up using a dump of your Wii's NAND to get the DLC.
For the record, I never did figure it out. It just seems like Dolphin refuses to accept any of the game's DLC. I've tried a fresh download with a fresh NAND but I still get a plethora of errors booting the game, even on just a fresh Dolphin. Neither SD nor NAND worked, despite signs pointing to SD and NAND access functioning in other games.
You could try the wii-networking version
(05-21-2013, 05:58 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]You could try the wii-networking version
Networking version?
Pages: 1 2