Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: games not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

epicrean

Hi all!!!

I checked the compatibility list and the games I am trying to run should work but most don't!

Wave race Blue Storm is extremely choppy and the sound is choppy
Fzero GX is extremely choppy and the sound is choppy

I have tried different graphics configs and some work a little bit but nothing makes either game playable.

Operating System: Windows 7 64
Processor/CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K Quad-Core Processor 3.4 GHz 4 Core LGA 1
Video Card/GPU:Sapphire 7770
Memory/RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600 4 GB
Dolphin Revision Currently Using:3.5-367
Have you updated your graphics drivers? Your CPU should be fast enough to chow down Wave Race, so I'm guessing that the graphics drivers are slowing things down. Also update your Dolphin to the latest development version 3.5-1344 available from the Download link at the top of the page. Dolphin 3.5-367 is really old and is missing several stability improvements.
epicrean Wrote:I have tried different graphics configs and some work a little bit but nothing makes either game playable.

When you download the latest revision as skid suggested, be sure to post your Dolphin settings as screenshots if you still have issues. We can't really help you by guessing what you may or may not have enabled.
Also if you wanna get a really good performance in F-Zero GX you'll have to overclock your CPU

epicrean

So just updating the program made a HUGE difference. I will update you guys in a bit with settings. It's late and I worked all day so no real time to tweak as it where. BUT I wanted to say thank you for all your help so far

EPiC

(05-20-2013, 09:11 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]LordVader, I am really not an overclocker and don't know much about how to do it and what parameters to use and etc...

Also if you wanna get a really good performance in F-Zero GX you'll have to overclock your CPU