Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How can I fix this problem with Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems everytime I press a button it turns into Gamecube Controls.
Also when I press the arrow keys it seems to skip down two options at a time or when I press another "something"
It flickers between Gamecube controls and Wii controls. It's like the controls have gone all wonky..
Another thing what happens is that I press something and it sometimes well.. I suppose I could look at it like this: The controls scramble itself..

Is anyone able to help me out with this problem please?
Settings?
(05-19-2013, 10:52 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Settings?
These settings right? (Check the attachment)
(I'm abit new btw, mb)
Dolphin - Options - Configure - Gamecube - Select Port 1 = none -> Disable GC Controls , use Wii controls
Wiimote Config - Select none instead of emulated wiimote -> Disable Wii Controls , use GC controls
(05-19-2013, 11:05 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Dolphin - Options - Configure - Gamecube - Select Port 1 = none -> Disable GC Controls , use Wii controls
Wiimote Config - Select none instead of emulated wiimote -> Disable Wii Controls , use GC controls

When you said "Disable GC Controls" you mean like erase the control settings on it? And after i'd disable the Wii controls do I put back the
control settings I had on the GC?
No , that won't erase anything
let me rephrase it :
"Dolphin - Options - Configure - Gamecube - Select Port 1 = none" = You must do
"Disable GC Controls , use Wii controls" = I explain the purpose of doing this
(05-19-2013, 11:15 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]No , that won't erase anything
let me rephrase it :
"Dolphin - Options - Configure - Gamecube - Select Port 1 = none" = You must do
"Disable GC Controls , use Wii controls" = I explain the purpose of doing this

So like this right? (Check the attachment)
I went to Select Port 1 and put "none" or "nothing" there.
And uhh, after I do that just insert Wii controls right?
It's not going to hurt you or anything . Just do that already
(05-19-2013, 11:35 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]It's not going to hurt you or anything . Just do that already
Thanks it works perfectly now. Btw, sheesh I just didn't get it atm, your first explanation was abit more specific than your 2nd one. No offence.
But thanks really. Smile