Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: SSBB crashes after a fight.... every time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jim2point0

Hi,

When playing SSBB, my game crashes after every fight (solo mode, classic). If I play adventure mode, i can actually get past the first fight and watch the cut scene with Samus.... but after the cut scene plays, it repeats. I have to skip it twice... but the game ALWAYS crashes after it plays the 3rd time.

Anyone know how to get around these crashes?

System specs:
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 3.0 ghz
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 4870 512mb
Motherboard: Asus Rampage Intel x48
Ram: Corsair XMS2 4GB DDR2 PC6400
Soundcard & Speakers: SB Audigy SE \ Logitech X-540 5.1
Operating System: Windows Vista 64
1. Repeating cutscenes - you are using downloaded DVD5 version instead of original-dupmed-from-your-own-DVD DVD9 version. It's illegal and will not be supported.

crutex

(04-01-2009, 07:19 PM)PewnyPL Wrote: [ -> ]1. Repeating cutscenes - you are using downloaded DVD5 version instead of original-dupmed-from-your-own-DVD DVD9 version. It's illegal and will not be supported.
It crashes for me and I have DVD9 dump

jim2point0

I would actually like to point out that I do own a Wii and I do own SSBB. HOWEVER... I have no clue how to dump my own game. But it is technically legal for me to have a downloaded copy if I own the original. I think. Anyway, please point me to a tutorial that tells me how to dump my own game. Ill get back to you with whether or not the crashes persist (at least in the same places). Im patient Smile

Edit: Apparently I need a special dvd drive. This may take longer than I thought.... :-\
(04-01-2009, 12:24 PM)jim2point0 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

When playing SSBB, my game crashes after every fight (solo mode, classic). If I play adventure mode, i can actually get past the first fight and watch the cut scene with Samus.... but after the cut scene plays, it repeats. I have to skip it twice... but the game ALWAYS crashes after it plays the 3rd time.

Anyone know how to get around these crashes?

System specs:
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 3.0 ghz
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 4870 512mb
Motherboard: Asus Rampage Intel x48
Ram: Corsair XMS2 4GB DDR2 PC6400
Soundcard & Speakers: SB Audigy SE \ Logitech X-540 5.1
Operating System: Windows Vista 64

Tryout "unlimited JIT Cache" in the Debugger menu.
jeah "unmlimited JIT Cache" works for me 2... but the game still crashes randomly... Sad

but its all gettin better Wink
for gods sakes theres million of threads about this on this forum already

search it b4 posting, lazy ppl
noob question: debug menu ?
(04-16-2009, 06:25 PM)Need_O2 Wrote: [ -> ]noob question: debug menu ?

You need to create short cut of Dolphin and -d at the end. Like this:

Code:
Dolphin -d
oh lol I know how to make it appear but didnt see unlimited JIT cache Tongue
anyway ty