Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: gameplay speed slow - 65-75%
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

splasplatter

Hey guys,

wanted to know how is it possibile that I can run skyrim and I can't run Zelda wind waker on this pc:

intel core2 quad 2.50ghz
RAM 4Gb
Video: nVidia de force 8400gs
win7 32bits
latest dolphin 3.5

the gameplay is slow..how should I do?
Your PC is just average for Dolphin . If your mobo support overclocking via bios , Overclock your CPU to 3.2GHz or higher
Or download the pre-configured Dolphin here . The pre-configured Dolphin should give you speed but lower compatibility
Quote:wanted to know how is it possibile that I can run skyrim and I can't run Zelda wind waker on this pc:
http://dolphin-emu.org/docs/faq/#why-do-...late-old-c
Btw , Skyrim will not run well with an ancient low-end GPU : 8400GS . With lowest settings , you may have a chance though

splasplatter

I played skyrim with low settings, but even skyrim lowest settings are better than gamecube graphic Big Grin
(05-20-2013, 12:30 AM)splasplatter Wrote: [ -> ]I played skyrim with low settings, but even skyrim lowest settings are better than gamecube graphic Big Grin

99% of the people who come here try to compare PC games to emulated games. 100% of those people shouldn't do that anymore.
If you had a high-end GPU such as GTX 670/ AMD 7950 and a 1080p monitor or higher res monitor (2560x1440) , you could run all GC games at 4x Internal Res (downsampling 2560x2112 to 1080p or 1440p) , 4x SSAA , 16x AF . With these settings , games look absolutely beautiful...