Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: is it possible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to run a wii or gc game from the folders after extracting the game iso.
Yup.

Right-click a game, click Properties, go to the Filesystem tab, right click Disc, click Extract All Files, put 'em in a folder. Go to Config > Paths, point DVD Root to the folder you put the files in, point Apploader to the apploader.img in the extracted files. To play, click Open and point it to the boot.dol in the extracted files.
Either use "Browse" and indicate your complete path.
Either use Config/Path/Add and add a new path.

I'm gonna assume you've used "Open" 'til now right?
If you use the other solutions your games will appear as a gamelist in emulator's main window
(05-17-2013, 11:47 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Either use "Browse" and indicate your complete path.

If you use the other solutions your games will appear as a gamelist in emulator's main window
thanks i have been really close but i was missing the dvd root thing and no i actually knew have a gamelist set up i already knew about that i wanted to know how to start a extracted or gc game. Does this work with ssbb

(05-18-2013, 12:03 AM)Shadicbypass Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2013, 11:47 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Either use "Browse" and indicate your complete path.

thanks i have been really close but i was missing the dvd root thing and no i actually knew have a gamelist set up i already knew about that i wanted to know how to start a extracted or gc game. i keep getting insert super smash bros brawl disc when i try this.

thanks i have been really close but i was missing the dvd root thing and no i actually knew have a gamelist set up i already knew about that i wanted to know how to start a extracted or gc game. Does this work with ssbb

thanks i have been really close but i was missing the dvd root thing and no i actually knew have a gamelist set up i already knew about that i wanted to know how to start a extracted or gc game. i keep getting insert super smash bros brawl disc when i try this. The game works fine when playing from iso.