Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Will dolphin get better?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I wouldn't mind hacks.
If that's what needs to be done, it's up to the devs.
(07-24-2009, 02:21 PM)123mac123 Wrote: [ -> ]Eat my shit

And i hope you know who your talking to. ^^
(07-24-2009, 03:08 PM)123mac123 Wrote: [ -> ]your right, i wouldnt call my harware crappy, but I cant overclock to 4.0 ghz, Im currently at 2.3

you, are a total retard. Of couse dolphin will get better. Do you ever look at the increasing amount of devs working on it? And your comp specs are pretty crappy from what I see.
I've been following this from the start. I went from 0.25 fps to 60 fps in about a year and a half.

Will it improve? Duh.

Is saying anything gonna help? No.

Just shut your trap and be grateful a bunch of people felt like making this.
(07-25-2009, 05:04 AM)zurginator Wrote: [ -> ]I've been following this from the start. I went from 0.25 fps to 60 fps in about a year and a half.

Will it improve? Duh.

touche, ive been following this thing from the beginning also. it used to be that 1.0.3 was all there was. these guys picked up the pieces and made the best and only gamecube / wii emulator capable of playing commercial games. in one short year we have gone a long way, and the devs are doing this for free, just for your stupid ungrateful ass. as a matter of fact, "mac", your ip should be blocked from even downloading dolphin, u dont deserve it.
(07-25-2009, 05:08 AM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2009, 05:04 AM)zurginator Wrote: [ -> ]I've been following this from the start. I went from 0.25 fps to 60 fps in about a year and a half.

Will it improve? Duh.

touche, ive been following this thing from the beginning also. it used to be that 1.0.3 was all there was. these guys picked up the pieces and made the best and only gamecube / wii emulator capable of playing commercial games. in one short year we have gone a long way, and the devs are doing this for free, just for your stupid ungrateful ass. as a matter of fact, "mac", your ip should be blocked from even downloading dolphin, u dont deserve it.

Hah! I don't think it would be possible unless you blocked them from every download site (rapidshare etc.) I downloaded this like a year ago and tried it and its way better now but i wouldnt call that following it
its amazing the progress they have made. i remember when i couldnt get smash bros melee to work, and zelda? forget about it. now it plays all my games, in hd nonetheless. these guys are doing an awesome job if u ask me.
(07-25-2009, 05:14 AM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]its amazing the progress they have made. i remember when i couldnt get smash bros melee to work, and zelda? forget about it. now it plays all my games, in hd nonetheless. these guys are doing an awesome job if u ask me.

Indeed... now move over to the prepetual thank you thread you dolphin fanboy ^^
(07-25-2009, 05:17 AM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2009, 05:14 AM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]its amazing the progress they have made. i remember when i couldnt get smash bros melee to work, and zelda? forget about it. now it plays all my games, in hd nonetheless. these guys are doing an awesome job if u ask me.

Indeed... now move over to the prepetual thank you thread you dolphin fanboy ^^

There's a thank you thread? Huh

Man I need to find that one. *searches*
Lol I remember I had Melee 5-10 fps. xD

cmccmc

lol my 2.3 ghz single core gets an average of 40 on most games now
Pages: 1 2 3