Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: CPU monitoring in game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

So I've recently overclocked my CPU and would like to monitor its temp so that it stays within a safe range. I have successfully configured MSI afterburner, the on-screen display and a program called HWinfo that allows the on-screen display to show the CPU temp as well as the GPU temp. Here is the kicker, while the temp gauge works in games like diablo 3 etc, I cannot for the life of me make it show up in dolphin. I haven't seen any threads like this, so I am just wondering if anyone has any ideas? Thanks,

Canders

Edit: I realize this may be considered question outside of the Dolphin community, but I was thinking that asking in a general forum, people might now know what Dolphin is, not to mention tweaking.
Just run dolphin in windowed mode.
(05-15-2013, 11:33 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Just run dolphin in windowed mode.
Hey, I actually found the solution. I found another thread that said that MSI runs in x86... so I just needed to download an x86 version of Dolphin and it worked. Thanks though.