Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: mario galaxy problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MI03t1

Hi i have the dolphin 3661 revison. I am trying to play mario galaxy. But in the opening screen it shows that i have no wii pad. I want to play with a noral game pad or keyboard and i have a mad catz 360 gamepad. Even when i configuire it still hows same message. Help me plz

coolcat12

YOu cannot play wii games with gamepad unless you use xpadder.
Coolcat12, wtf are you talking about? you can play with the keyboard and mouse.

MI03t1

i have the keyboard and mouse (obviousley) but the problem is that when i try to start mario galaxy a pop up comes up and says i have not put in the wii mote. i then press home and press to reset wiimote in the menu it tellss me to press 1 and 2 in the keyboard it is set to buttons one and 2 when i pres those buttons it still does not work. how do i configuire so i can play with keyboard. i ireid on the settings but is still does not recognise the keyboard as the wiimote.
on the wiimote plugin make sure u have the first check box checked and not the second one.
(07-24-2009, 09:15 AM)Chaoscode Wrote: [ -> ]Coolcat12, wtf are you talking about? you can play with the keyboard and mouse.

Just read Chaos, he said that the only way for playing with a GAMEPAD is to map the keys with xpadder, yes you can play with KB and Mouse, but if you wanna use a GamePAD you need to map the keys with xpadder .
(07-24-2009, 10:04 AM)A. Taiga Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2009, 09:15 AM)Chaoscode Wrote: [ -> ]Coolcat12, wtf are you talking about? you can play with the keyboard and mouse.

Just read Chaos, he said that the only way for playing with a GAMEPAD is to map the keys with xpadder, yes you can play with KB and Mouse, but if you wanna use a GamePAD you need to map the keys with xpadder .

I did read, he said "or Keyboard" lol