Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Audio Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, so i've been plagued with this rather annoying issue, i've seen some other threads with audio issues but not quite the one i've been experiencieng. The issue i have is that after a few hours a play, 2 hours+, the audio in the game almost completely turns to static, this has happened in both paper mario ttyd and brawl with either HLE or LLE, i have not tried using a different audio backend not sure if that might help or not.
So far the issue seems to be of the emulator and not game specific, will test some other games to confirm this. I need some help guys.
Also the details of my rig and the emulator are as follows:
~Dolphin~
Ver: 3.5.1307
Audio settings: DSP LLE recompiler no other settings checked and audio backend is XAudio2
~My Rig~
Intel i7 3820 QCM @ 2.7 GHz can go up to 3.0Ghz with turbo boost i think.
Nvidia GeForce GT 650m
16 GB ram
Windows 7
Thank you for your time guys.
Haddockd mentioned a similar issue in this thread http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-i-f...dio?page=8
Hi ShadicX,

Please place a post in that thread. I believe skid is looking at it (although I havent heard from him/her in a week or two). We have numerous folks with this issue all with different hardware, etc so hopefully the devs will be able to give us an assist Smile

GGI punjab

I am new here and happy to know that you suggest here another thread to sort out the problem..