Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: SSBB without sensor bar?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(05-16-2013, 01:05 AM)rafael Wrote: [ -> ]have any way to configure my pad and let it saved forever ?

Not sure to understand you here.
After mapping your buttons press "OK" and you config will be saved.
You can find your config in User/Config and create a profile if you wanna use it again for example.

(05-16-2013, 01:05 AM)rafael Wrote: [ -> ]its simple to configure my Xbox pad as wiimote?

Not very difficult. You should try and see how it's working.

(05-16-2013, 01:05 AM)rafael Wrote: [ -> ]Zelda four swords looks very poor in dolphin, its because the game os 2d and dolphin just change 3d graphics?

Well it's a good game and it works pretty fine with Dolphin
So i can config my 4 Xbox pads and save all in a profile, no matter the USB its plugged, just load the profile and its all the same before?

What about the mario Party? Whats the Best of all mario partys? 4 ? 5? 6? 7? 8? 9? ...

Where are you from lord?
(05-16-2013, 01:59 AM)rafael Wrote: [ -> ]So i can config my 4 Xbox pads and save all in a profile, no matter the USB its plugged, just load the profile and its all the same before?

What about the mario Party? Whats the Best of all mario partys? 4 ? 5? 6? 7? 8? 9? ...

Where are you from lord?
Yes, mario party games work great.

Out of all the gamecube and Wii Mario parties. i would say 8 is the best for Wii (9 was a total POS imo), and gamecube i have a fond spot for 4.

but 5 & 6 & 7 are all good to.

all the mario party games except 9 are good in my eyes. Big Grin
(05-16-2013, 01:59 AM)rafael Wrote: [ -> ]So i can config my 4 Xbox pads and save all in a profile, no matter the USB its plugged, just load the profile and its all the same before?

Make a profile and load it for each Wiimote.

(05-16-2013, 01:59 AM)rafael Wrote: [ -> ]What about the mario Party? Whats the Best of all mario partys? 4 ? 5? 6? 7? 8? 9? ...

Well to be honest Mario Party games aren't my favorite ones Tongue . But these are good games of course.

(05-16-2013, 01:59 AM)rafael Wrote: [ -> ]Where are you from lord?

[Image: 225px-Flag_of_France.svg.png]
For the gamecube pad, load This profile (it's extension will need to be .ini, and it goes in dolphin/user/config/profiles/gcpad) At the top of the file, it says "Device = XInput/0/Gamepad" change the 0 to 1, 2 or 3 to change which XBox pad it responds to.

For a classic controller, use this profile. Put it in dolphin/user/config/profiles/wiimote, again with the .ini extension, and change the device to make it see other pads.
(05-16-2013, 05:48 AM)AnyOldName3 Wrote: [ -> ]For the gamecube pad, load This profile (it's extension will need to be .ini, and it goes in dolphin/user/config/profiles/gcpad) At the top of the file, it says "Device = XInput/0/Gamepad" change the 0 to 1, 2 or 3 to change which XBox pad it responds to.

For a classic controller, use this profile. Put it in dolphin/user/config/profiles/wiimote, again with the .ini extension, and change the device to make it see other pads.
thanks friend...
Pages: 1 2 3