Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Patch or Revert(or something) Needed for THUG2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I've only recently started using this emulator, so please bear with me. I'm sorry if this is in the wrong catergory.

I've been attempting to play Tony Hawk's Underground 2, and it seems to not want to work well (it lags extremely bad) with any settings combination on recent versions. However, on much older version, it works fine. After much testing, I've decided that the disconnect between playability and severe lag is between the versions of 3.0-917 and 3.5-78. There also seems to be a gradual decline from perfection starting from about 3.0-457, but it is still quite good in 3.0-917.

If anyone could maybe examine the code for major differences or something like that, I'd be extremely grateful.

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE:

I'm fairly certain the attached file contains the code lists where things need to be looked through. Thanks in advance to anyone who has skill and patience enough to look through any of these.
UPDATE:

By digging through Git, I'm pretty sure I've located where the problem originates. If you are programming-oriented, I would be incredibly grateful if you could go through the attached list of code. Although I'm absolutely no expert, it still looks like quite a bit.