Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How do you download it and extract it and all that stuff?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please help me
(07-24-2009, 01:05 AM)edwin lo Wrote: [ -> ]Please help me

If you can't figure this out, I doubt you will be able to dump games, have a good enough computer, figure out which settings are correct, find the right build, and all sorts of other problems you will face. Post which games you will be playing, and your computer specs (graphics card, memory, cpu is main things needed) then i will help
Animal crossing GC, Pokemon Colesseum, Pokemon XD

It has 4GB RAM memory
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 Graphics card
operates on a 32-bit system
It has an Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T6400 @ 2.00GHz

Please h
(07-24-2009, 01:32 AM)edwin lo Wrote: [ -> ]Animal crossing GC, Pokemon Colesseum, Pokemon XD

It has 4GB RAM memory
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 Graphics card
operates on a 32-bit system
It has an Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T6400 @ 2.00GHz

Please h

I think animal crossing has problems and im not sure about pokemon colesseum. However, a 2.0ghz processor wont cut it unless you overclock it to 3.0ghz which i doubt would be a good idea. Stick with your wii/gc
I read on another site that 2 GHz is fine?
(07-24-2009, 01:44 AM)edwin lo Wrote: [ -> ]I read on another site that 2 GHz is fine?

Um.. the only game you will be able to play is ssbb and that isnt really worth it. Just use your wii/gc
Wait don't worry, it works now, and it works with all games with an FPS of about 45 for each one woohoo!
(07-24-2009, 01:57 AM)edwin lo Wrote: [ -> ]Wait don't worry, it works now, and it works with all games with an FPS of about 45 for each one woohoo!

Uh, what??? what games and what settings
intel cpus are faster at the same clock speed than amd apparently
(07-24-2009, 02:59 AM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]intel cpus are faster at the same clock speed than amd apparently

Yeah... stupid amd -.-
Pages: 1 2