Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Double Graphics Cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Nynda

Hello,

I'm a bit confused. I got two graphics card on my computer, one to save energy, Intel HD4000, I think, and the other one, a Nvidia GT650M.

When I launch Dolphin, I tick [Launch with Nvidia graphics processor...]. Now in my graphics configuration I got Nvidia 650M. This seems fun!

But... When the game is launched, I come back in my settings, the select option is Intel HD4000! How to know if the right graphics card is used ?

I use Direct3D 11, because it's the most stable in my computer. But I like OpenGL because, at the beginning, it show me the active graphic card (I don't use it because many game crash with...).

Despite this, most of game run well.

Anyone have an idea ?

Thanks a lot.
If you leave the HD 4000 selected in Dolphin and force Dolphin to use the Nvidia card in the Nvidia driver settings (which you seem to have done), Dolphin will use the Nvidia card.
Offtopic but I see in your profile that you're using 3.5-367. This is an old build. You can find latest ones here Download Page

Nynda

Oh! Thanks you! I'll upgrade this.