Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Netplay Help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So yeah, now that my friends and me can conneect both together in netplay, both of our setting and 100% the same.

But we got a tiny problem. when we get into SSBB, and we click brawl, how are we suppose to play together ?, cause my friend doesn't see his cursor.
He cannot control anything.

What are our setting.

My GC gamepad 1 is my ps3 controller,and it work perfectly in solo play. His GC gamepad controller is his keyboard+ mouse .

When we are in netplay.

Here is how it look like when i try to set gamepad.

When i set mine :

Local Gamepad1 Gamepad 2 Gamepad3 Gamepad4
In-game Gamepad1 null nulll nulll

When i set his:

Local Gamepad1 Gamepad 2 Gamepad3 Gamepad4
In-game Gamepad2 null nulll nulll

I would like to know why its not working, cause he can't do anything, but if i put him gamepad1, he will control everything but i wont see my cursor.
Sanity check: Make sure to disable all Wii Remotes in the Wiimote config, as they don't work in Netplay and will be annoying in-game. If either of you is set up as an Emulated Wiimote, set up as a GCpad instead.

In Config > GameCube, have controllers in slots 1 and 2 on both ends (leave the other slots empty if you're not using them!). In the GCpad settings, make sure you both have everything mapped to the pad in slot 1 (yes, BOTH of you use slot 1 here). In the Netplay pad settings, set your slot 1 to slot 1 and have him set his slot 1 to slot 2. (It's confusing, yeah. It's there for a reason, but I suck at defining that reason.)

Make sure to reread the guide if you're having issues: http://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?ti...play_Guide