Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Bandwitdh problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would just like to told you that when i try downloading something from your website. I hardly reach 10kbs and most of the time, the download stop and it said that an error happen during the download.

The problem is not my pc cause I reach about 2mbs with any other download. Yesterday i tried dowloading something from your site and I reached about 1,5mbs.

Thank you very much for solving this problem.
Don't be so vague when you have an issue. What did you try to download and what was the error? Everything seems to be working normally as far as I can tell.
If you're downloading from a site other than http://dolphin-emu.org/download/, that's not our issue. I say this because some fuckass runs an unofficial site that doesn't have any builds newer than 3.5-367, and people STILL end up going there instead of to the correct site. v_v;
Everything works fine for me. Downloaded the latest build the other day which downloaded in seconds. Maybe it's an issue with your isp and the website but not the website itself or you are downloading from another website as mentioned above. Who is your isp if you don't mind me asking? They could possibly be throttling your connection and you might not know it.
It was the official site at one point, but we moved as MaMario was collecting ad revenue and doing no work.
@Xtreme2damax - C'mon, use your mod powers man. :p The OP is using CGO Cable (or his ISP contracts with them) which is part of Cgoeco. They have admitted to throttling Internet activities, at least P2P related traffic. I have no idea about HTTP traffic. Google "cgoeco throttling" for a better idea.
(05-07-2013, 01:26 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]@Xtreme2damax - C'mon, use your mod powers man. :p The OP is using CGO Cable (or his ISP contracts with them) which is part of Cgoeco. They have admitted to throttling Internet activities, at least P2P related traffic. I have no idea about HTTP traffic. Google "cgoeco throttling" for a better idea.
Heh, I've kind of been out of the moderation/administration loop and have been taking it easy as a normal member for a while. Didn't even occur to me I could look up who his isp is.