Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Paper Mario: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door / Crash, can't get past Ms. Mowz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PC Specs:
Processor: Quad-Core AMD Phenom 2 X4 N950 2.1 Ghz
Video: AMD Radeon HD 6650M
RAM: 8 GB DDR3

Latest Dolphin build, x64 version

I have tried multiple settings with no luck. Currently keeping the game at it's default settings.

The problem I have is in the first castle, when I first meet Ms. Mowz (A female mouse thief), I know the cutscene there has a part where she goes up to mario, the companion gets confused and then Mowz kisses mario. Well, for some reason whenever Mowz tries to kiss Mario, it freezes Doplhin. I have no idea what's causing this, but I'm pretty sure this is probably me just not knowing how to configure Dolphin to better work with the game. And yes, I read the thread on the GC section about the better performance settings, but no change.
The purpose of those official game threads is to ask questions like this. The wiki entry is there to provide solutions to common issues and problems. I see you've already gotten a response from Jhonn in the official game thread (try OpenGL), so please use the Game Discussion forum instead of this thread.

Closed.