Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: German Tales of Symphonia invalid country?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys.
I have a strange issue, that only appears in ToS. When i start the game, this screen appears:

[attachment=9158]
After this screen, all Interfaces of Dolphin, that where set to german, are to english (the settings are still to german). After that, i tested it with a complete new version and settings, and it was on german again, but this issue comes again when i start ToS. I never had problems with my own dumped version since 3/2009. I looked on my hashcodes for possible errors on the both ISO's, but both appear to be ok: CRC32: ISO1:59b0e2d2 ISO2:cd5a94f3
After the screen "set to pal" (it comes every start), the game runs perfect.
None of my german pal (and have europe flag) games has this problem - Older versions of Dolphin don't had this issue, and ToS had a europe flag too.
What to do?
Hi you Gamers and Progammers Wink
This called issue is still there on the newest Build.I have dumped the two discs again,but nothing changed. It shows the german flag, that is correct. But on start, it shows me that is a invalid land
Namco has published region specific copies of Tales of Symphonia in multiple European countries without it being the same as the global European release.
You have a German specific copy of the game and since Dolphin only supports the popular PAL, NTSC and NTSC-J releases from what I know, you'll get that message on start-up.

The behavior of the newer versions of Dolphin is correct in showing you the German flag instead of the European flag for the game.

You can check out the different hashes of Tales of Symphonia in different regions here.
Ok, i have compared the crc32 hashs, and it is correct for the german version. Is there no way to stop this text message on start?
Disable panic handlers?