Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Razer game booster on Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone heard of this software from Razer, or any other game boosting software's out there?

Would it help increase performance significantly?

Tell me what u guys think I am wondering if it would actually help.
Most game boosters do things you could do yourself (close certain processes for example). They're not going to change the way Dolphin or any other emulator fundamentally works. A meaningful speed increase with any game booster is doubtful in my opinion. You'll get better results messing with your existing Dolphin settings, using a slightly older revision (3.5 instead of the latest 3.5-xxx), or upgrading/overclocking your hardware
Guys, i know this is not the place to post this, but i have a problem, i can't create a new topic, when i click to start a new thread, inside the "message" window, appears a "Source" tab and it only lets me write in there, and when clicking ok to start the new thread, it says that the message is empty. That's why i cant ask this in the proper forum... any help? :S
Hijacking someone else's thread is usually not a good idea.

Although I must admit trying to find useful "Help" or who to contact if you have a posting issue is difficult to find (at least for me).
@Reis - Well, since you can't create threads, it's understandable that you made such a post here. You could have used the random thread in Delfino Plaza. I'm assuming you can't make PMs either, but you can send emails to the forum staff from this website.

iirc, the "empty message" is a problem with Chrome. Even if you aren't using it, try another browser, as the problem you describe is most likely a browser issue. If you need further help, post in random in Delfino Plaza, or shoot me an e-mail (shonumi@gmail.com)

Off-topic talk ends here. Back to game boosters (and how they don't really work :p).