Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote cursor doesnt work in games (buttons do)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

usctrojans08

hello dolphin forums-

i want to use my wiimote in games (wii games only), but when i try to use it in games only the buttons work, but the cursor doesnt even show up on the screen, unless i use the mouse to move it around (it is recognized in my bluetooth manager)

i try configuring it in wiimote settings, but dolphin doesnt even recognize it as a gamepad, so i cant test the cursor

i can record the movements of the various axis of my wiimote, but that doesnt really help during a game

i tried selecting use real wiimote and that allows the buttons to work, but no cursor

when recording, i point my wiimote at the nyko wireless sensor bar that i bought and i tells me the distance, so i know that the sensor bar works

i also tried the latest 2 unofficial builds of the dolphin website, with the same problem both times

what else can i do- i even tested the wiimote in glovepie and it was able to be used, but only the buttons (to control itunes and firefox)

what else can i do here (ive also restarted dolphin 99 times by now)?????
yea i have the same problem and and i dont know what to do too

"HALP !!!" lol

usctrojans08

yea now its working- i literally have done nothing since that post

i think its a bug that makes it hit-or-miss- good luck (just restart everything and see what happens)
(07-23-2009, 09:18 AM)usctrojans08 Wrote: [ -> ]yea now its working- i literally have done nothing since that post

i think its a bug that makes it hit-or-miss- good luck (just restart everything and see what happens)

Really? what version u have of dolphin?

usctrojans08

(07-23-2009, 11:44 PM)ch3bastian Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2009, 09:18 AM)usctrojans08 Wrote: [ -> ]yea now its working- i literally have done nothing since that post

Really? what version u have of dolphin?

rev 3661 (the newest one via dolphin home page)