Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: zelda windwalker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

zdzx

hi all

i have proplm with zelda windwalker game

the proplm is no sound Sad

pls help me what to do ?

Topdogelec

I am a noob to dolphin myself but use the search button, it is posted in at least a few threads that the Zelda games, Pikmin games, and another one that I can't remember right now that the sound will not work because of the way it is read by the gamecube and Wii systems. The dev team is working on it, but as of yet they have not implemented it and there is no known timeline when it will happen. Just be patient and let the Dolphin gods do what they do, they have come a long way from the start of this project and my hat off to them for all their work.

zdzx

no one know Sad(
Music Mod is good solution, but it's not available Tongue
Ok, it is all over the place, MOSTLY all games developed Sole'ly by Nintendo such as:
1:Mario Kart Double Dash
2:Both of the Legends of Zelda, TP and WW all platforms
3.Luigi's Mansion
And many more don't have sound because Nintendo Developed these games, it is harder for the Devs too find the source coding for the game sounds and music and they format their music differently that other companies, it is more complicated, (notice mostly any non-Nintendo dev'd game has sound) so don't expect these changes any time soon, unless they pull out another miracle (which they are prone too do lol) don't be waiting any Second for a SVN release or Build that gives sounds too any of those games...sorry =)....
Wind Walker

Did you possibly mean Sky Walker?Tongue
People that post these "no sound" questions or "OpenGL has missing extensions", REALLY need to read the stickies and search the forums. I'd say 90% of the questions asked could be answered if they took the time to read a little. It's not even that hard to find.