Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Configure Gampad a Wii remote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
H guys. Much props on the emulator.
Im trying to play a wii game on it and it runs fine. but i cant for the life of me get the wi remote plugin to take key mappings for my game pad. it does see the pad but will not take the imputs at all. i also tried the classic controller emuation and that too will nto take imputs from the game pad. njoy sees it and takes them just fine. not sure what im doing wrong it willt ake keyboard key mappings though.

any help will be appreciated.
(07-23-2009, 05:44 AM)Raiku Wrote: [ -> ]H guys. Much props on the emulator.
Im trying to play a wii game on it and it runs fine. but i cant for the life of me get the wi remote plugin to take key mappings for my game pad. it does see the pad but will not take the imputs at all. i also tried the classic controller emuation and that too will nto take imputs from the game pad. njoy sees it and takes them just fine. not sure what im doing wrong it willt ake keyboard key mappings though.

any help will be appreciated.

If you wanna use with any kind of GamePad then you can use "Pinnacle Game Profiler" you can map the keyboard and mouse to your GamePad.
Xpadder is better and more easy
thanks guys