Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: which is better/ cual es mejor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello wanted to know what operating system performs better in dolphin

ubuntu linux windows 8 or 12.4

hola queria saber que sistema operativo se desempeña mejor en dolphin
windows 8 o linux ubuntu 12.4
gracias Big Grin
Es subjetivo pero voy a decir Windows 8 Big Grin .

It's subjective but I'll say Windows 8
Digo que los dos no son perfectos para jugar Dolphin :p Los interfaces de usuario (Metro y Unity) no son intuitivos ni fáciles. Te recomiendo que uses Windows 7 o otro distro de Linux (como Slackware). Pues, estoy bromeando contigo Wink

Para la mayoría de usarios, la ultima versión de Windows debe ser suficiente. Si tienes algún conocimiento de Linux, puedes usarlo también por Dual Booting. Generalmente, usarios tienen menos problemas con un sistema operativo que saben muy bien.

I say that both are not perfect for playing Dolphin :p The user interfaces (Metro and Unity) are not intuitive or easy. I recommend that you use Windows 7 or another Linux distro (like Slackware). Well, I'm joking with you Wink

For the majority of users, the latest version of Windows should be sufficient. If you have some knowledge of Linux, you can use it as well through Dual Booting. Generally, users have less problems with an operating system they know very well.
(04-28-2013, 10:33 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Digo que los dos no son perfectos para jugar Dolphin :p Los interfaces de usuario (Metro y Unity) no son intuitivos ni fáciles. Te recomiendo que uses Windows 7 o otro distro de Linux (como Slackware). Pues, estoy bromeando contigo Wink

Para la mayoría de usarios, la ultima versión de Windows debe ser suficiente. Si tienes algún conocimiento de Linux, puedes usarlo también por Dual Booting. Generalmente, usarios tienen menos problemas con un sistema operativo que saben muy bien.

I say that both are not perfect for playing Dolphin :p The user interfaces (Metro and Unity) are not intuitive or easy. I recommend that you use Windows 7 or another Linux distro (like Slackware). Well, I'm joking with you Wink

For the majority of users, the latest version of Windows should be sufficient. If you have some knowledge of Linux, you can use it as well through Dual Booting. Generally, users have less problems with an operating system they know very well.

No sabia que hablabas español...estas aprendiendo?

Saludo.
bonjour tu te souviens de moi
@yodenny
They speak Spanish , not French
@CaptainRed - Sí, estudié por dos años a Northern Illinois University. Para graduarme, tenia que tomar clases de lenguas extranjeras. Cuando llegué a NIU, ya había estudiado un poco de español, entonces decidí tomar más clases. Ahora, uso lo que he aprendido para hablar con otros hispanohablantes en línea. Pero esa conversación es un poco sin relación con el tema Smile

Yes, I studied for two years at Northern Illinois University. In order for me to graduate, I had to take foreign language classes. When I cam to NIU, I had already studied a bit of Spanish, so I decided to take more clases. Now I use what I have learned to talk with other Spanish speakers online. But this is a bit off-topic Smile
So arguably preference. notare no difference that I stay with windows 8 Never use linux and I do not think I will use it.
many thanks to everyone for helping and good day Smile

/ Entonces podría decirse que es preferencia. por que no notare diferencia me quedo con windows 8 nunca utilize linux y creo que no lo utilizare.
muchisimas gracias a todos por ayudarme y buen dia Smile