Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Please help me! D:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Darkkingofgames

Hey, i would like to play Super Smash Bros Melee, Pokemon Colosseum, or other cool GC games with Dolphin, But i dont think that i can without the GIANT LAG!

Here are my PC Specs:
Asus A7V600X
Geforce 7600GS
768MB Ram
Athlon XP 2600+

Any help D: ? The games lags so much using Dolphin (Old version) D: MY PC Doesnt have sse2 =(
Oh god! that processor is awful! I'm sorry but a dual core at that speed barely cuts it on a few games and that wont do at all... unless you somehow overclocked it to 4ghz or something

Darkkingofgames

So what i need to do ;_; ?
(07-23-2009, 04:29 AM)Darkkingofgames Wrote: [ -> ]So what i need to do ;_; ?

Only way you will be able to play at fullspeed you need to have a cpu over 2.5ghz and thats only for a few games, there is NO way you will get anything out of that cpu

Darkkingofgames

I got 1,53 GHZ ;__;. Poor me. So what specs do i need recommended? (Graphic Card, Processor etc)
(07-23-2009, 04:33 AM)Darkkingofgames Wrote: [ -> ]I got 1,53 GHZ ;__;. Poor me. So what specs do i need recommended? (Graphic Card, Processor etc)

anything over a 6000 series nividia card is fine, idk about ram but 2gb is fine, a 2.5ghz dual core cpu should cut it for fullspeed at most games but ocing it to like 3 or 3.5 or getting a higher clocked cpu would be better. CPU is what matters the most
buy a new pc
the cpu won't cut it because it can't do sse2 instructions. Just play on your wii.
(07-23-2009, 06:48 AM)manaurys Wrote: [ -> ]buy a new pc

You should tell him what kind of PC to buy at least. If he goes to Best-Buy and picks up a dirt cheap piece of Atom crap for $300 that's still a new PC but one that will DEFINITELY get him nowhere closer to being able to run Dolphin solidly.

Darkkingofgames

(07-23-2009, 07:31 AM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]the cpu won't cut it because it can't do sse2 instructions. Just play on your wii.

And what if i dont have Wii >_> ?
Pages: 1 2