Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem on r6505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

herpestidae

Specs, from what I understand I'm supposed to put:

Dell Latitude D630, designed for Windows XP, but running Vista, 32 Bit
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
Intel 965 Express Chipset family runs my video stuff. Or at least that's what it looks like.

From that alone, should I just quit while I'm ahead? If not, read on:

I downloaded the newest version, and had to go disable Data Execution Prevention to run it. Set up the controller, audio, and video to what I wanted with no problems, opened a ROM, and got the Black Screen.

A bit of digging around on Google threw out the option of downgrading (apparently?) to either 6505 or 6515. I chose 6505 because it's numerically first.

And now I have no plugins.

And before you link me to http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-3.html, it apparently doesn't exist, at least for me.
If you want to use old builds/revisions, that's fine, but they're not supported here. Any advice on any issue you have with an old build would always be to not use that old build and to use the latest build.

Your GPU is too old and is not supported, and your processor is too slow to run anything fast enough. It's time to get something better if you ever want to use this emulator.

Closed.