Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help with MGS:Twin Snakes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cabius

I see tons of videos all over youtube of people running MGS:Twin Snakes perfectly with no lag, skipping, or crashing. They do not post their settings though. I have been trying to get it to work perfectly on the latest version/revision to no avail. I have tried changing sound to lle, changing backend to Xaudio2, Limiting frames by the audio. Nothing is working, so I cam coming here for help. What else can I try? Does anyone else have it running perfectly? What version/revision and what settings? I am using the 64bit version as I am on Windows 7 64bit. I am runing an Intel i5 750 quad core at 2.6Ghz, 8GB of RAM and an AMD Radeon HD 6970.
Always post exactly which version you're using instead of saying "the latest", because as it turns out, according to your profile, you're not using the latest. The latest development builds can be found on the official download site here -> http://dolphin-emu.org/download/

Also, check the game support section for your game. There are threads entitled "game thread index" located in each game discussion section. That thread has links to specific game threads where recommended settings and talk about that particular game can be found.

Closed.