Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Calibrate Wiimote in Dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i have my new wiimote connected trought bluetooth and my candels as a sensor bar at the bottom of my monitor and configured but... when i try to play Traume Center Second Opinion the pointer dont appear on the screen the buttons respond correctly so meaby its a calibration-wiimote-dolphin problem, there is a way to calibrate the wiimote on dolphin?

any help? any idea?

tnx
no it's not, you just don't have an ir array/sensor bar.

Klobersaurus

I too am having trouble getting the wiimote to work. It says it's connected to the computer and the lights blink until I start a game. However, when I start the game (in this case, punchout) the lights completely go off and I cannot get the wiimote to respond at all until I take the batteries out. Then, I need to reconnect the controller and start over only to get the same result.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

Edit: I now have the lights on outside of the game. They go on when I go to configure the wiimote. All things seem to work fine in the recording tab but when I start the game, the wiimote's lights go off and there is no response. Again, please help! Thanks!