Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 007 goldeneye dolphin wii network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The games freezing online on multiplayer when selecting weapon load-out when the games about to start counting to 1 it freezes just at 2 before the game starts
it thes that on all multiplayer game modes. my point is i cant play online is there any fix.
the dolphin version am using is 3.5 1382 Wii network.

Games that work online mario kart wii and smash bros brawl
Games i tested that didnt work online black ops 2 and modern warfare 3

And now 007 golden eye. is there any fix for golden eye online. Sad
I've a video of someone going online so I know it works
(04-24-2013, 10:43 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]I've a video of someone going online so I know it works
It goes online but it freezes before i even get to play
I was able to connect and make it in-game with the latest Wii-Network build. I think it depends on which game mode you choose. Some do seem to hang before going in-game, but I was able to get in on a "conflict" game.
(04-24-2013, 10:38 AM)Lumbeeslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Games that work online mario kart wii and smash bros brawl
Games i tested that didnt work online black ops 2 and modern warfare 3

And now 007 golden eye. is there any fix for golden eye online. Sad

Don't forget Wii-network is still experimental. You can't expect everything to work.

Moreover I guess online mode in COD games is a bit more elaborate than in Mario games. That might also explain why it doesn't work
wow so getting this
Is there any particular reason why you've been spamming the general discussion forum with useless 4-5 word posts?
(04-27-2013, 02:40 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any particular reason why you've been spamming the general discussion forum with useless 4-5 word posts?
NEVER MIND JUST Mark THIS Thread closed
I was responding to Zelda freak, not you.
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME GET GOLDENEYE TO WORK LIKE IN THIS VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeuJTycAovU
AM SO DEPRESSED