Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Invisible Goo issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

First off I want to thank the devs for making Dolphin one of the best emulators on the world and the new sound improvments are really great.Big Grin

Recently I played SMS and found a bug ( don't know if the settings are wrong or something else ).Sad

Here are some pics of the bug.

[Image: helpm.th.png]

And here are my settings

[Image: dolphinhelp.th.png]

My system specs are:
Intel i7 920 @3.2 Ghz
6 gb DDR 3 Ocz 12800 ram
2 vapor-x 4890 in Crossfire

I am using the latest 9.6 ati drivers and dolphin revision 3858 x64

Best Wishes!

Oxygen
In advanced graphics options, set copy EFB to RAM (Not GL Texture) fixed it for me.
I tried the the "Copy EFB to Ram" option but still no success even more, the thing gets worse. Now I also get the strange blur that looks like thing are multipling.Huh

[Image: dolphinhelp2.th.jpg]

Any ideas?
Unless you had EFB disabled I dunno, could be different for X64. The rev I used was 3831. Sometimes setting changes doesn't take correct effect until you restart the emulator (heard this problem had returned in some recent revision)
At least Zelda TP just gets really messed up for me when I change EFB settings during the game.
64 bit Dolphin EFB to RAM does work and indeed fixes this issue.
Uh, I guess I should just mention that Catalyst 9.4 and above causes a memory leak with Dolphin. The fix for now is to downgrade to 9.3.

But I'm pretty sure this has nothing to do with your problem, at least I think not. Just saying it as a piece of info you might want to know.
Thank you for your replies, but still no success. The best think for me would be to wait, maybe a new revision could fix this.Smile