Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Suggest me a Good Version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys I would like to get some advice from you all since you been using Dolphin a lot.. Today i rip my old Wii Games and now I loaded them thru the Dolphin Stable version which i downloaded yesterday on the Main Site., but as I checked there are some quite buggy Games so I need some advice what version would work good on the said Games.

Tales of Symphonia Dawn of New World
Monster Hunter Tri
Xenoblades Chronicles
Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword (Question am I able to play this Game with just an XBOX 360?)

and yeah I wanted to play them all on an XBOX 360 Controller.

Thanks in advance.
The main site is www.dolphin-emu.org, not the one you got your build from. Your build is vastly outdated.

EDIT: How do people even find our forums when they use the wrong homepage?
Also, you haven't explained what your problem is. Just listing some games without saying what's wrong is barely descriptive.
Also 3.5 367 is not a stable version
A stable version is Dolphin 2.0 , Dolphin 3.0 or 3.5 without any number behind it
Latest version is Dolphin 3.5-1267 atm
For Xenoblade , you check Post #126 in this thread
Quote:Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword (Question am I able to play this Game with just an XBOX 360?)
Technically , yes but it's quite painful to do that and emulated motion plus is unsupported
Oh Sorry for that Guys the version im using is from the Main Site Dolphin 3.5 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Ok I'll explain the Problems sorry for that:

Tales of Symphonia Dawn of New World - from first movie Scene the Audio is stuttering and sometimes the game Hangs so i need to Restart.
Monster Hunter Tri - sometimes the FPS slows down., (LordVador already adviced me to OC my CPU but I Just wanted to know if there's a certain version that MH Tri would run perfectly.
Xenoblade Chronicles - sometimes while starting the Game a Message Pops-up saying I need to disable the Dual Core Speed or something.
Untick "Use Panic Handler" , message will be disabled
@admin89 I will try that..

On Monster Hunter Tri I tried the latest build version 3.5-1267 the fps is very slow, but on the stable version 3.5 it's a bit ok.