Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: rev 3867
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys i just downloaded the new revision to play al games better atleast thats what i thoughtSad ssbbrawl isnt going past opening movie it freezes 1 sec after it loads any way to fix this??
set the watchdog config to 15
where can i find the config and how do i edit it?
its in the regular dolphin config settings, with the dual core, cheats, framelimiter, etc
k now it gets past the first movie and than freezesTongue any ideas??Big Grin
Can u send me a pic with al settings working pleas??
is other audio off? and do u have the framelimiter set at anything? other audio should be on and framelimiter should be disabled.
IT Works decent now! now i got a new problem tho it goes so fast now that when i press a in the menu it pops instant to sse mode with load /new game when i press backwards it closes the wii so its unplayeble againSad
try upping it from 15, little by little, until u have something that works for u
fyi the watchdog config patch was made by a user and not committed in the actuall source code, it was compiled into the build by other users. it was made for ssbb, and may work with other games but mostly it just makes the fps counter go up. u can read about it here. the default value for watchdog is 60, so if it causes problems with other games just set it to 60 and go back to your normal settings, other audio off, framelimiter, etc.
Navigating goes way to fast now tho is it an setting?? i cant even get to classic mode like thisTongue
What does watchdog do btw?