Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Controller settings right axis doesnt work in games:(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys i like searched 2 days now for info to fix my controller but just cant fix itSad... Im using a normal x360 wired controller and it used to work fine but since 2 days my right axis doesnt work properly in wii button config mode. The right axis only moves up and down when i use the stick but it doesnt go left and right.. It goes left and right by pressing my 2 triggers the left and right one... Really strange any idea how to fix this its really anoying becuz of it i cant use my joypad as a wii mote in galaxi with survingSad...

Hope someone can help me...

TNX!

Ps ive included a printscreen of conroller setings
Post a screenshot of your Xpadder config please.
(07-22-2009, 08:54 AM)Joblessgreed Wrote: [ -> ]Post a screenshot of your Xpadder config please.

Here it is hope ive print screened the page u needed tnx for ur helpSmile
I think the problem is that my triggers are bound as my right axxis left and rightSad how can i fix this...
I am using an Xbox 360 controller as well. Mimic my settings and it should work perfectly for you.

[Image: Untitled.jpg]
And with these settings, you must have Numlock turned on on your keyboard.
(07-22-2009, 09:20 AM)Joblessgreed Wrote: [ -> ]I am using an Xbox 360 controller as well. Mimic my settings and it should work perfectly for you.

[Image: Untitled.jpg]
And with these settings, you must have Numlock turned on on your keyboard.

Don using ur settings but it stil aint working il upload a pic of the motion of axis 2 as u can see the pointer is on the left side but only by clicking my right trigger not using the right axis wich should have been usedSad
Did you set the plugin so that it knows which axis is which under the "Analog 2" section?

Theres 2 little buttons next to Analog 2. One for the X-Axis, and one for the Y-Axis.

Your text box is blocking them so i cant see.
Il reupload pic wihtout text sec
(07-22-2009, 09:50 AM)Joblessgreed Wrote: [ -> ]Did you set the plugin so that it knows which axis is which under the "Analog 2" section?

Theres 2 little buttons next to Analog 2. One for the X-Axis, and one for the Y-Axis.

Your text box is blocking them so i cant see.
We are using an identical build, and identical controllers, and mine shows the X-axis as 4 with the Y-axis as 3 next to "Analog 2".

Set the X and Y axis for your right controller stick under Analog 2.
How do i do that? Sorry for being such an noobSad its just al new for me...
See next to the 2 White boxes underneath Analog 2 (In) (Out) ?

Look to the right of those. There are 2 boxes here. One says X-axis and one says Y-axis.

Click the tiny button next to X-axis, and then move your 360 controllers right stick to the right OR left.
Next, click the tiny button next to Y-axis, and then move your 360 controllers right stick up OR down.

If I'm right about our controller configs looking identical because we both have the same controller, X-axis should now read 4, while the Y-axis should now read 3.
Pages: 1 2