Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin 3.5-1251 - 0xc000007b Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i did everything mentioned in the faq (even the part deleting vcomp100.dll and then installing vcredist_x64.exel):
http://dolphin-emu.org/docs/faq/#applica...0xc000007b

still i get the error message :/
You've missed some misplaced dlls then. We can't help you since you're the only one who could possibly know wtf was done with your system.

Lesson to be learnt: Don't randomly download dlls off the internet.

The only thing that could even remotely help us solve your issue would be being more detailed than just saying "even the part deleting vcomp100.dll and then installing vcredist_x64.exe". Tell us every single step that you've taken to solve the issue. Also tell us what kind of stuff you randomly downloaded off the net and placed anywhere on your system.
well i only got vcomp100.dll in the system32 folder now (which got there by installing vcredist_x64.exe, which seems weird to me, now that i think of it), i just used the searchfunction in windows and then deleted vcomp100.dll everywhere it was, and installed the vcredist_x64.exe again
Other dlls might be affected too, like e.g. xinput_*.dll.
i formatted this pc pretty recently and i didnt touch any other *.dlls
Quote:i formatted this pc pretty recently
This case, install the DirectX End-User Runtimes...
Run Dependency Walker from the Dolphin directory. The dll's with the red box next to them are the 32bit ones.
ok i don't want to screw up anything now so i just post the result:
http://i.imgur.com/Prh4rUV.png

What to do from here?
msvcp110.dll and xinput1_3.dll are 32-bit dll files that are incorrectly placed in the directories for 64 bit dll files.
if you right click these files in the list and view their properties you can see the location. go to these locations and remove the 32bit files, then reinstall the 64bit VC++10 sp1 redist and the directx runtimes