Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: *Crossing fingers* Is this enough?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Héy y'all!

I've been searching around youtube and googling for a cool Wii Emu and end up with this,also known as the only Emu that can run GC and Wii games wich is cool,im not really keen with downloading something and wasting all that time for it to not work or find out thats its slower than expired milk,so if you can list some games that can run on my PC would be highly appreciated:

My PC Specs are:

-Intel Dual core 2 CPU 1.60ghz (Each core)
-Nvidia Geforce 7400 377MB
-1GB RAM DDR2
-Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit

The only game i tried on the emu and worked perfectly is Crazy taxi,i know it doesn't really determin my speed for other games but éhh what the heck,also about to try Hitman 2 silent assassine and hoping that would run good

My PC can run PES2010,Most PSP Games with an Emu on high FPS,some PS2 games and Assassins Creed 1

i hope you guys could delight me with some games that could work ATLEAST with a playable speed that doesn't consist of below 20 FPS

Holla !
You're not going to be able to play many games full speed with that PC. It's just too old and too slow for this kind of emulation.

Read this -> http://dolphin-emu.org/docs/faq/