Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fire Emblem POR and Bleach Versus Crusade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Crow]

Hi, I'm pretty desperate now. I tried many versions of Dolphin and still both games don't work or crash.

Could you please tell me what versions and what settings I need to use for

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
and
Bleach Versus Crusade

since I heard that both work pretty flawless now.
I'm using 3402 to run Fire Emblem and the game works like a charm. I don't know about Bleach since I don't have that game. What's the problem with Fire Emblem?

[Crow]

(07-22-2009, 02:43 AM)Terranigma Freak Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using 3402 to run Fire Emblem and the game works like a charm. I don't know about Bleach since I don't have that game. What's the problem with Fire Emblem?

That the game crashes almost every 5 minutes or something.
That's the problem. Could you tell me your settings?
I don't use any settings. I just download the emulator, tweak the controls, and play. I didn't bother with hacks or anything.

[Crow]

(07-22-2009, 11:07 AM)Terranigma Freak Wrote: [ -> ]I don't use any settings. I just download the emulator, tweak the controls, and play. I didn't bother with hacks or anything.

When I start the game I only get a black screen so what am I doing wrong?
Oh, that!

Turn off the Zelda Bloom Hack. Even if you don't see anything, just press start or A and wait a few seconds. There's a safety warning before the game starts, but turning off whatever hacks will allow you to see it.

[Crow]

(07-23-2009, 04:30 AM)Terranigma Freak Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, that!

Turn off the Zelda Bloom Hack. Even if you don't see anything, just press start or A and wait a few seconds. There's a safety warning before the game starts, but turning off whatever hacks will allow you to see it.

ok I managed to get it to work. however it still keeps crashing all 5 minutes or so...
I don't know about the crashing. I can't help you there.