Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Changing "Core" settings for DOL files?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I searched the forum and couldn't find how but, does anyone know of how to change "Core" settings and apply them to loading just a DOL. Specifically I want to use the "MMU Speed Hack" on a DOL I'm trying to boot. I have found this option under Game Specific Settings, as you can guess as this is not a disc image and I can't apply the setting Sad Anyone know of a way to do this?
Well, this isn't possible at the moment, I think
Just add it to dolphin.ini. The setting can't be set via gui, and dolphin never saves it if it's changed in some way, but if you add it to the .ini, it is read.
(04-16-2013, 06:49 PM)RachelB Wrote: [ -> ]Just add it to dolphin.ini. The setting can't be set via gui, and dolphin never saves it if it's changed in some way, but if you add it to the .ini, it is read.
Thanks Rachel, good info. I spent 2 days learning to make a homebrew iso and it works now. Smile
Cool, didn't know that. The parameters are the same used in game INIs? What sections we have to add?
(04-17-2013, 03:11 AM)Jhonn Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, didn't know that. The parameters are the same used in game INIs? What sections we have to add?
See https://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/so...er.cpp#269

I think the ztp hack is the only thing that can only be enabled via game ini.
Awesome! Thanks RachelB!