Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Gigabyte GTX Titan Unboxing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I finally got it, the titan
So here is the unboxing video

Sorry for my bad english and also note that this is my very first unboxing so i gonna do more in the future but then better.

Subscribe share and like!!!
Why do people make these things? This isn't a product review it's literally a 6 minute video of someone opening a box. What point is there in filming that?
(04-12-2013, 04:46 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Why do people make these things? This isn't a product review it's literally a 6 minute video of someone opening a box. What point is there in filming that?
youtube views i guess Tongue
Well at least you're honest about it. That's a legitimate reason to develop content but why do people watch it? It tells them almost nothing about the product that they don't already know.
(04-12-2013, 05:12 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Well at least you're honest about it. That's a legitimate reason to develop content but why do people watch it? It tells them almost nothing about the product that they don't already know.
well read the description and you see the second reason why they watch it Tongue
I watched it. I don't know why. I think it was because the OP sounds a bit like Henning Wehn, who, as far as I'm aware, is the only funny comedian from Germany. I was expecting something hilarious to do with the second world war, which is usually what happens when you let Henning Wehn talk.
(04-12-2013, 05:20 AM)AnyOldName3 Wrote: [ -> ]I watched it. I don't know why. I think it was because the OP sounds a bit like Henning Wehn, who, as far as I'm aware, is the only funny comedian from Germany. I was expecting something hilarious to do with the second world war, which is usually what happens when you let Henning Wehn talk.
lol i don't know if i need to thank you or hate you atm Tongue
Neither do I.
I can't pinpoint the accent. It's very unique.

RDilus Wrote:well read the description and you see the second reason why they watch it

I meant in general not your video specifically.

Also your description has a few sentences that don't make sense:
Quote:Note: Sorry for my bad english, also this is my first unboxing ever don't aspect pro stuff xD
And Here it is, the GTX Titan from Gigabyte!
The card looks really nice and Gigabyte gives a free playing cards and a gaming mouse pad (the mouse pad is really big by the way..)
Soon i'll will make a benchmark video and there will be a clue how to win a free GTX670 card.
Also you must be a subscriber to make change to win a GTX670 more info about that will follow.

Personal Opinion. Please don't take it too seriously.:
(04-12-2013, 06:22 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]
Personal Opinion. Please don't take it too seriously.:

This ^^ times over 9000
Pages: 1 2 3