Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Animal Crossing cheat help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

snake0463

When using the AR Codes, the game has tears that flash about the ground and the character is solid black. I have to start a new character because it doesn't let me load anything. Is there a new cheat list or do they just not work?
Cheats don't always work well in Dolphin, and their chances of working vary between revisions. I'd especially avoid using them in a game like Animal Crossing, personally - if my Animal Crossing savefile was broken, I'd be furious. (This isn't that big of an inconvenience for me since my memory card's synced via Dropbox, which keeps previous versions of the file, but if I lost that too I'd be *crying* for a week. No kidding.)

snake0463

Alright, does anybody know of a revision that DOES work for them? I've already gotten as far as I'm going to go on a different save, so I really want to see the cheats lol
You'll have to find a revision yourself. I have the dedication to pay off my 800,000-Bell debt, not to waste time finding a revision for you.

At the very least, though, I'll advise you to check the stable 3.0 and 3.5 builds, then to check development versions at roughly 100-revision intervals (e.g. go from 3.5-663 to 527 to 476 to ...). Also note that your profile says you're using that shitty outdated build from the old site - try the latest development revision from here before you go too far back: http://dolphin-emu.org/download/

snake0463

Thanks! Big Grin