Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Real Game Developers Pc Emulators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well Someone somewere has to know someone that works for a developer company . I mean Ive seen videos of developers runing pre finished games on their computers , Gota be with their Ultimate Emulators right.

Well what if one of them ever leaked ! Bam! you guys would have the Ultimate code and then modify it ! or do I have it all wrong?
thats not even close to the vicinity of where right used to be Undecided
I'm not sure but I really don't think testing is done just your average computers. Sure all of the resource creation will likely be done on workstations but I REALLY don't think testing is.
It will be like running Crysis on N64
(07-21-2009, 01:14 PM)dyoo Wrote: [ -> ]It will be like running Crysis on N64

BUT CAN IT RUN CRYSIS?

oh wait....
Developers get special Hardware (Dev Kits) which they use to develop games. This is mostly even MORE Powerful Hardware than the console itself has (like, 1gb of RAM for debugging). But basically these dev kits are consoles, too.
(07-21-2009, 07:37 PM)Sonix Wrote: [ -> ]Developers get special Hardware (Dev Kits) which they use to develop games. This is mostly even MORE Powerful Hardware than the console itself has (like, 1gb of RAM for debugging). But basically these dev kits are consoles, too.
this

and even emulators by companies (like that "nintendo ds emu" that got "leaked") are epic