Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Good build?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

kupo

Would this be a good build for playing most wii/gc games on dolphin? http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/PDcw

Gonna buy one shortly, so I need advice before doing so. Basically wanna play zelda/mario games on this.
Yup , not the best bang for buck system though (PSU overkill and overprice , SSD is abit unreliable and low storage space , case is ok-ish)

kupo

(04-10-2013, 03:19 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Yup , not the best bang for buck system though (PSU overkill and overprice , SSD is abit unreliable and low storage space , case is ok-ish)
Ok, can I get some suggestions on a good psu/ssd/case? I'm trying to keep it below $1100
Case
PSU (IMO Antec = Silverstone > Corsair . 550W 80 Plus is more than enough for your system unless you use 2x 7850 in crossfire)
Intel SSD 330 120GB (current being out of stock at newegg.ca so you should buy it somewhere else)

kupo

(04-11-2013, 02:33 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Case
PSU (IMO Antec = Silverstone > Corsair . 550W 80 Plus is more than enough for your system unless you use 2x 7850 in crossfire)
Intel SSD 330 120GB (current being out of stock at newegg.ca so you should buy it somewhere else)
Awesome, those choices kept it below the budget. Thanks for the help!
Err , the PSU is out of stock too . That was fast lol
Seasonic S12II 620W 80 Plus Bronze Active PFC - Japanese Capacitors