Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: SSBB Revision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So far I have only used Dolphin to play SSBB, so I was wondering whether newer revisions run worse or better than the original revision that got it working smoothly. I have been updating to the latest version each time with the hopes of getting rid of the crashes that plague the game every few battles. I haven't noticed any differences so far >.<
To the best of my Knowledge New Revisons run this game with high frame rates, but also choppy.
Unless this problem has been fixed, it is best to stay with your older Revision.
i heard it got fixed in the very new one that just came out Smile at least i swear i read it somewhere in the thread or something...idk yhoull have to try it.
2902 is the best revision for this game that I have tried, search it on the forums
New revisions run very slow for me even tho my pc is kinda good. 3012 is running fullspeed.
yes, same here, best revision for me is 2895 it runs full speed, but after a couple of mins of playing it slows down
try rev 3867... its a beast
Yep Newest Rev at 15 Watchdog for me is best now.