Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: i need explanation, please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to ask you about Dolphin Development version

there is many of them,
and update every hours..

-if i download 3.5-1192 version, is it Apply re07a91930df0 to the software renderer, i mean same use like 3.5 =-1191,
or different version has different effect
3.5-1192

Allow disabling memory card writes in netplay.
3.5-1191

Apply re07a91930df0 to the software renderer.
What? I really don't understand what you are trying to ask..
I'm not exactly sure if this is what you were asking but, The newest revision (the one with the highest number) will include all of the changes that were made from the revisions before it.

Sorry if you were asking something else.
According to his profile his native language is Japanese and he's been learning English through video games. So his statements are difficult to understand. Perhaps if he posted in Japanese alongside English one of our Japanese forum users could translate it a bit better.
I guess he is asking if all previous commits are applied to the latest version, and answer if of course yes
(04-08-2013, 07:38 AM)rpglord Wrote: [ -> ]I guess he is asking if all previous commits are applied to the latest version, and answer if of course yes
thank you Smile

(04-08-2013, 06:12 AM)Invader Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not exactly sure if this is what you were asking but, The newest revision (the one with the highest number) will include all of the changes that were made from the revisions before it.

Sorry if you were asking something else.
nope,,
that what i really mean to ask,
sorry i cant use english well
Next time you might want to include a copy of your question in Japanese. It might be easier for us to understand that way.

次回は日本語で質問のコピーを含めるのは良い考えかもしれません。それは理解しやすいかもしれない。