Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Will my Laptop be able to run Dolphin? (Mario Sunshine and Zelda: The Wind Waker)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Chopper

Hi Everyone. I just wanted to ask if my Notebook is enough to run those games i have a Picture with all my Informations and Devices.
That PC is pretty much worthless for this kind of emulation.

Chopper

(04-08-2013, 12:39 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]That PC is pretty much worthless for this kind of emulation.
I know.
Your CPU is too weak for Dolphin
LordVador: We've established that his PC is too weak for Dolphin. You have a habit of following up behind people saying essentially the same thing that was previously stated. What's the deal with that? Smile
The more the merrier ?
On the serious side , a lot of people say the same thing will make the owner of topic believe it's true
(04-08-2013, 01:00 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]You have a habit of following up behind people saying essentially the same thing that was previously stated. What's the deal with that? Smile

You said his system was too weak. I let him know it was because his CPU was too slow. Even for light games such as Zelda WW and SMS (the games he'd been planning to play)
(04-08-2013, 12:33 AM)Chopper Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Everyone. I just wanted to ask if my Notebook is enough to run those games i have a Picture with all my Informations and Devices.
Uh....yeah, you need an upgrade...bad.
You need a much faster central processing unit Tongue

Chopper

(04-08-2013, 06:42 PM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]You need a much faster central processing unit Tongue
I'm not really sure.. I think it would be okay if i upgrade my graphics card?
Or both..
Pages: 1 2