Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Nothing works anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Issue 6129 is unrelated and was not created by you, you must have the number wrong.
How embarrasing. It's 6219. Excuse me.
Alright. There was some confusion then on my end as I thought the latest commit would have fixed your issue. I'd suggest just creating another issue since your old one is a bit cluttered now. Just try to be more detailed as to where, when and how the issue happens for you. Creating the issue won't guarantee that someone will look at it or fix it, but that doesn't mean that it won't be looked at either.
I didn't found it because it was already declared as fixed although it actually isn't in my opinion.

I wrote this just now on the issue page:
I tried Dolphin 3.5-1195 now on Windows 7,
and the problem is still there, albeit not so severe, it runs at 50-80 % and is kind of instable.
Then I tried Windows 8 and the problem even gets worse, D3D9 and D3D11 just run at 15 % like OpenGL! What actually could went wrong there?
I'll reopen it for you then.
Thank you for that. Meanwhile, I tried Animal Crossing, Brawl and Mario Party 8 on 1195 and they run at full speed now.
But I still experience the extreme lag with Mario Party 9 which really bothers me because I was playing
it recently. The performance goes down to 15 % when I use D3D9, it's completely unplayable!

If the issue actually only affects MP9 instead of "all" Wii games, should I open a new issue?
Pages: 1 2