Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda Wind Waker Sound issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've got Dolphin version 3.5, I can play Wind Waker for a certain amount of time, however at random intervals the sound will 'freeze' and only play one sound (E.G: The wind blowing) and nothing else, I can play SA2B with no sound issues at all, my audio settings are:

DSP HLE Emulation (Fast)

Audio Backend: XAudio2

Sample Rate: 48000Hz

The game runs at full speed all the time.

Anything I can do to remedy this problem?

Thanks in advance.
Audio problems are known to happen with DSP HLE. Use LLE instead.
(04-05-2013, 03:11 AM)Xalphenos Wrote: [ -> ]Audio problems are known to happen with DSP HLE. Use LLE instead.

Thanks man, I'll change it and let you know how it goes.

For some reason it says Wind Waker is not compatible with LLE audio, any ideas on what to do? Or do I have to stick with HLE?
No Problem but in the future please consult the wiki first. Your problem is already addressed there. Also post new questions/problems in the appropriate game thread .

(04-05-2013, 03:14 AM)Lukedt95 Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason it says Wind Waker is not compatible with LLE audio, any ideas on what to do? Or do I have to stick with HLE?

You are using a very old outdated build. Either update or dump the dsp files from your wii/gc. Instructions on how are in the forums just search.

Qaazavaca Qaanic

The newer dev builds should work better with WW, but they might have other bugs.
LLE is somewhat slower than HLE too.