Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

gakm4

whenever i try to load a game up i get a grey screen

using SVN R 3661

O.S.-windows vista home basic
ram-3 GB
processor-genuine Intel® CPU 585 @2.16GHz
(07-20-2009, 05:06 PM)gakm4 Wrote: [ -> ]whenever i try to load a game up i get a grey screen

using SVN R 3661

O.S.-windows vista home basic
ram-3 GB
processor-genuine Intel® CPU 585 @2.16GHz

and what kind of graphics card do you have? Considering looking at your other specs, I'm beginning to think you might even have a dedicated graphics card.

gakm4

Graphics Engine: Mobile Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M
Graphics Memory: 128MB-1342MB

i also have the graphics plugin set to dolphin direct3d9 because with the other one Dolphin stops working all together
(07-21-2009, 01:08 PM)gakm4 Wrote: [ -> ]Graphics Engine: Mobile Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M
Graphics Memory: 128MB-1342MB

i also have the graphics plugin set to dolphin direct3d9 because with the other one Dolphin stops working all together

The old DX9 plugin doesn't work with the newer builds. You'll need to go to an older revision to get it working. Not sure which revision though. LuisR14 would be a good person to ask for an opinion on this. Tongue
Also you should note that if you DO get Dolphin working, don't expect to see glorious framerates. Undecided