Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Sound Crackling in Wind Waker!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

andersson001

Hey guys, I'm completely new to these forums so please help me in any way you can.

The problem I'm having is whenever I'm trying to start Wind Waker with the Dolphin emulator the sound sounds very buggy. At the intro of the game it sounds perfect but as fast as the in-game music starts the sound starts to crackle. I've watched ALOT of posts considering this but i can't seem to understand what all the fuss is about when it comes to DSP LLE etc.

I read a few threads and also the FAQ here on the dolphin page where they said that i may have to switch my DSP HLE to LLE or something like that. But the thing is that It's impossible to start wind waker when having that option checked. An error message pops up saying i need to dump LLE bla bla bla. How do i do this? Do i need to use a wii game or use my wii in some way? I don't get it.

Sorry for the confusing post. I'm just so frustrated not knowing what do.

By the way, all settings are on default except some graphic related settings as texture filtering etc.
Read this thread http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-how...lle--23103 .

Also recent builds provide a free DSP. You might wanna try this

andersson001

(04-04-2013, 12:47 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Read this thread http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-how...lle--23103 .

Also recent builds provide a free DSP. You might wanna try this
The thing is. I have no SD card. It might sound silly but is there any way to do this without an sd card?
(04-04-2013, 01:21 AM)andersson001 Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is. I have no SD card. It might sound silly but is there any way to do this without an sd card?

(04-04-2013, 12:47 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Also recent builds provide a free DSP. You might wanna try this
If you use latest builds (as of 3.5-1031) you won't need to dump the required files. However this free DSP ROM doesn't work with all games

andersson001

(04-04-2013, 02:05 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2013, 01:21 AM)andersson001 Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is. I have no SD card. It might sound silly but is there any way to do this without an sd card?

(04-04-2013, 12:47 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Also recent builds provide a free DSP. You might wanna try this
If you use latest builds (as of 3.5-1031) you won't need to dump the required files. However this free DSP ROM doesn't work with all games
When i start the game with DSP LLE i get an error message.
(04-04-2013, 04:51 AM)andersson001 Wrote: [ -> ]When i start the game with DSP LLE i get an error message.

Just click OK and ignore the message