Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Always having to restart Emulator after any change now.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In newer builds doesn't matter if I change options while a Game is playing or not I always have to restart so the changes take effect now.

I remember before I could just turn on free Look or Wireframe or the EFB settings while the game was playing and use it, but now this doesn't work and sometimes I even have to reset it 2 times for the changes to take effect. -.-

Why the change? Makes it harder to find out if something I do makes the game play better.
I was wondering the same thing, good catch.
o lol i forgot it to add it to my errors there is a solution for
delete whole dolphins with all the save games and u wont have the problem anymore
(07-20-2009, 06:25 PM)RDilus Wrote: [ -> ]o lol i forgot it to add it to my errors there is a solution for
delete whole dolphins with all the save games and u wont have the problem anymore

So I need to delete my save games? o.O
(07-21-2009, 03:16 AM)XSFOX Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2009, 06:25 PM)RDilus Wrote: [ -> ]o lol i forgot it to add it to my errors there is a solution for

So I need to delete my save games? o.O

Maybe you should back that particular piece up. It won't take away from his proposed solution.
I don't understand the solution though, I have to have 0 saved games for it to work? @.@?
(07-21-2009, 01:52 PM)XSFOX Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand the solution though, I have to have 0 saved games for it to work? @.@?

I basically think what he is saying is dump everything and start anew. But I beg differ on throwing away your saves. They won't make a difference, AFAIK.
I did a full recompile, in a different folder, no config no saves.
Same problem.

The openGl plugin applies some changes for 1 minute or so, then it stops responding to the config.
So not possible to be fixed? D: