Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Laggs and glitched graphics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ruiftw20

Hey guys, i've tried to play the RE1 Remake with the Dolphin emulator and all goes nice 'till i get in the 1st cutscene (When they enter in the mansion), at this point the Characters have "transparent spots" in their cloths and game runs like in slow motion.

Btw, im pretty sure this isn't a pc requirement, maybe i've downloaded a glitchy version, dunno..

Help meh guys! :)
(04-03-2013, 03:23 AM)Ruiftw20 Wrote: [ -> ]im pretty sure this isn't a pc requirement, maybe i've downloaded a glitchy version, dunno..

Quote:Warez/downloading games talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
Furthermore, discussion pertaining to "ROM"s is only allowed when it relates to the DSP.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.
Stating that you've downloaded an ISO will get you banned immediately, no matter if you purchased the game or not.
(04-03-2013, 03:23 AM)Ruiftw20 Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, im pretty sure this isn't a pc requirement, maybe i've downloaded a glitchy version, dunno..

Help meh guys! Smile
I'm going to go ahead and assume you mean you've downloaded a glitchy version of the emulator.

Your pc specs aren't filled in very well but the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3400 is garbage, at least for dolphin, and is probably a large portion of why it's not running well. Based on what specs you do have listed it's probably pretty safe to assume you have a pretty crappy cpu as well. Your system just isn't good enough for dolphin.